Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/31/10

I do not want to blog. Ahhhhh, my life is a mixture of wanting that great relationship and not quite finding it. I am at that peak, so close, and I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but its still not quite there. I play peaceful music to calm the pain, but there is that voice in my lovely mind bickering at that desire, wanting to explore it. I feel like I am a loser in a way, in fact I feel like the right girl may be there, but I feel like I am apprehensive to pursue her.

Halloween was the sum of this pursuit, almost making it it but not quite. Should I depend on others to entertain me, am I just coming into right situations with wrong motives? I just want to be loved, cherished for who I am, where I am at, be and just be okay with it. I guess God, my Lord, you are here, and I am here. I choose you over Eve, because you are a God of full-orbed love that can satisfy my desires and ever so vibrant passion. I choose you with all my heart, soul, mind and strength, to grow me, mold me, place me, grace me, and revel at your beautiful son...me. Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment