Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10

It's crazy how soon Semester At Sea is, I have so much to plan. Thank you God for bringing me to people I can talk to about planning this, I am now considering taking SCUBA classes for the trip. 

1.SCUBA certification-$125
2.Sky Diving-$2-300
3.Buying a $500 camera-I need to find a camera expert to help me out on this.
4.Acoustic guitar-$300
5.Flip HD-$140

With that out of the way, I need to talk to more people about what I should do to plan ahead. I now see the value in talking to people who have done this and know how to make a travel trip amazing.

Talking to people seems like the main way of getting great ideas...I will continue on this journey!

And Starbuck's steamed eggnog with gingergbread is a succulent treat after writing a paper.

What I ate today:

Breakfast
-Grilled Cheese, eggs, orange juice
-Sprinkle's lemon ginger cupcake, coconut guava
Lunch
-Crunch roll, teriyaki chicken, miso, salad
Dinner
-Chashu Pork Salt Ramen

Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the people that I got to talk to today. Keep me in your presence, guide me in your way, bring me to the right place to enjoy your blessings and prepare for eternity. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment