Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/6/10

There is so much going on in people's minds. The subconscious of teenagers tell them to just do as fish, but the terminal implications of this ends in utter destruction of human dignity, and the Godly love for life, people, creation, uniqueness, and purpose. I am praying deeply for this to be addressed in my communities; Lord give me the strength and audacity to confront the people who cause strife in your church. Give me discerning words and time to put an end to this celestial injustice to your creation.

I really am finding that people in my communities aren't educated in Godly love. They truly do not know what it is, only by song or tradition do they recite the word. Lord, guide me and give me discerning words to articulate this love with my words and actions, intentions, motives, and let my life song sing for you.

Give me words and ideas to articulate to people in a very personal, relatable manner that breaks across boundaries. Let me break down principalities and powers in your name, and put an end to the destructive framework of comedy.

Thank you for such a blessed day hiking with people. I enjoy your revelation in my life and the joy your wisdom brings me. Thank you for being a God of love and of eternal relation,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment